Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Advertising campaign by Indian fashion photographer


Hey friends,

Have been really long to update you on any of that's happening in the  the zone of Photography. But yet another shoot showed up that required quite lot of creativity and emphasizing uniqueness in the garments. As per the action on that day, the  entire team comes on time to the studio and instantly spread their equipments to be used in the shoot. The make up artist decides the looks as per the garments being placed , meantime Fashion and advertising photographer decides sets his lights on the picked background according to the garment. The shoot did not consume much of the time but gave exquisite results. As Praveen Bhat quotes " It has always been a pleasure to shoot with my own models and my team for a brand who started with me and still belives in me to shoot more and more.  My keen observation of the expressions and garment stresses the most while I am shooting."

Praveen Bhat has made a mark by versatile work as one of the best fashion photographer.

 Log on to www.praveenbhat.net for more of his work

No comments:

Post a Comment